Membership fee (Logistic Chapter)
Update & published on: 1st Jul 2019
Speciality by Group:
(A) F&B Distributor, Int'l freight forwarder, NVOCC, Logistic solution, Project freight.
(B) Purely for Courier, Ship chartering & agency, Custom Broker, transportation & warehouse operators.
No. of members per city:
Maximum 3 members per city of each speciality group.
Maximum 1 member per city of each speciality group if a Platinum membership enrolled in that city and
subject to below Explanation and example.
Subject to Non-Active member clause
# No “Honoris Causa” it is an offer only for Diamond member.
Non-Active Member: Members(All Tier included Diamond) failing to attend two consecutive (AGM)
Annual General Meeting and also has no business transaction with a member in the last 2 years are labelled
as a "Non-Active Member" even though membership fee paid and/or renewal, as determined by the Association
committee if may solicit replacement member in that city to maintain the commercial activities & opportunities.
Diamond Membership requirement
1. Join the association over 5 years, Included 2 years in Platinum membership tier
2. Only approved by the PGA Committee
3. No bad debts record with the members in the last 3 years.
4. No pending monies disputes case(Except cargo claims) with the members for the last 3 years.
5. Not a blacklist company on freightdeadbeats.com
6. Member referral - At least succeed to refer one member in last 3 years
7. At least has a business with more than 2 members in the last two years
8. Without failing to attend two consecutive (AGM) Annual General Meetings.
Note 1: Honoris causa(It is a benefit for Diamond member only)
This Honoris causa special highlights the credit and reliability of a Diamond member, the Association
provide coverage, which is in case a Diamond member fails to pay to other valid members, the Association
will provide USD20,000 (Maximum liability) for compensation to the lawful claimant.
Subject to the following terms & Conditions:
1) Maximum liability (US$20,000) in all cases and/or claims accumulated in a year of each Diamond member.
2) Only protected for a Diamond member where the city registered as Member in the Association but NOT
included the member other Associated, Affiliated and/or any network firm/companies with a different legal entity.
3) The claimant MUST submit an official potential bad debts report to the Association 150 calendar days
(as a deadline) from the Invoice date if a Diamond member fails to pay after 120 calendar days from the
4) If a Diamond member going to a Bankruptcy procedure and disable to reply or submit any needed documents
to the Association, so, the Claimant has to provide the related document, such as Invoice, B/Ls, Current
statement of Account correspondence to prove the Diamond member un-paid.
5) If the claimant fails to report or report after the deadline(Point 3) the Association reserve a right to reject
this claim, however, the Association will attempt to secure payment of the outstanding debt via negotiation.
6) Only for business to the business invoice but not include duty, tax, VAT, loan & asset purchasing.
For mobile version If not clear, Please view PC version.